Wood Plc Vacancy Application Details.
The Wood Plc Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Wood Plc Jobs Vacancy
Overview / Responsibilities:
Wood is currently recruiting for a HSSE Administrator with significant Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Construction experience based at our Client’s office in Secunda.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities;
- Responsible for all administrative functions in the HSSE Home Office and construction sites
- The provision of administration support for the site and Home Office Safety Teams
- The accomplishment of all duties delegated by the Lead Safety Officer and HSSE Manager
- Input data into the Global database (PRS) for projects and Home Office HSSE Department
- Liaise closely with PRS users to ensure that they provide the required data on time and with accuracy
- Support the Chief Safety Officer and HSSE Manager in conducting performance trend analyses
- Ensure that the HSSE Department Intranet is maintained and up – to – date
- Provide the HSSE Department Manager and Lead Safety Officer with defined technical / administrative support, such as audits, emergency response plans, training and recognition programmes, Heart system, etc. as and when required
- Prepare documents for the HSSE Committee, including Health and Safety reports, statistics, newsletters, legal appointments of Wood appointments, performance metrics, training matrix etc.
- Accountable for collating monthly HSSE statistical data for Wood, including calculations of appropriate frequency rate
- Provide positive and demonstrated leadership on HSSE & QA issues within your area of operation
- Read, understand and implement the HSSE & QA policies, procedures and Beyond Zero programme
- Promote an enthusiastic HSSE & QA culture that delivers positive commitment to and engages all employees in continuous improvement in business performance
- Monitor personnel under your area of control comply with their individual responsibilities to HSSE & QA matters
- Demonstrate on – going commitment to all relevant QA requirements as published to the organisations Integrated Quality Management System
- Respond and commit to partaking in audits, and responding with relevant corrective action
- Demonstrate commitment in resolving HSSE & QA non – conformances
Skills / Qualifications:
- Introduction and SAMTRAC / Mining SAMTRAC
- First Aid level 3
- Incident Investigation
- OHSAS 18001 Introduction, Implementation and Auditors
- ISO 9001 Introduction, Implementation and Auditors
- ISO 14001 Introduction, Implementation and Auditors
- NOSA Introduction, Implementation and Auditors
- Fire fighting
- Working at heights
- Studying towards a Diploma in Safety Management
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Candidate should have at least a minimum of Two (2) years Construction / Occupational safety experience on a construction site and building safety administration.
- Must have been exposed to the level of a managing contractor.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills.elationship and networking ability.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!