We Raise Foundation Emerging Leader Grants 2022
Deadline: Rolling Basis
Applications are invited for the We Raise Foundation Emerging Leader Grants 2022. The Emerging Leader Grants are an investment in the development of leaders, between the ages of 20-35, at Christian organizations who are leading new programs at the intersection of poverty, violence, and inequality in the United States.
We Raise Foundation believes investing in leaders and their programs when they are getting started can have a catalytic impact on both the program, and the kind of leader that person will be long into the future.
- Emerging Leader grants are $15,000 over two years for new programs led by young adult leaders. Of the $15,000, $10,000 is designated for start-up expenses for the new program and $5,000 is designated exclusively for leadership development.
- Christian nonprofits within the United States and serving people in the United States;
- Organizations serving people at the intersection of poverty, violence and inequality;
- Organizations serving predominantly people of color;
- Programs that are 3 years or younger or ones that have significantly expanded or entirely revised;
- Programs that propose a new and innovative approach;
- Capital expenses essential to new programming.
The Foundation seeks to identify leaders who possess these skills and characteristics:
- Inspires and influences others
- Clear communicator
- Visionary and strategic thinking
- Persistence and commitment
- Develops trust within their team
- Deep engagement in their community
- A calling to this work, rooted in faith in Christ
Organisations or congregations may submit only one proposal or letter of inquiry during a grant cycle. Incomplete proposals may be eliminated from consideration for grant funding.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Emerging Leader Grants.