Quest Fellowship Program on Entrepreneurship 2022
Deadline: August 21, 2022
Applications for the Quest Fellowship Program on Entrepreneurship 2022 are now open. School Of Tellus in partnership with Dunin Deshpande Queen’s Innovation center – through support from the Global Changemakers have announced to offer a fully paid (free) innovations and entrepreneurship training to more than 500 students called the Quest Fellowship Program.
It is a three months, self-paced program on innovations and entrepreneurship that for highly motivated high school, college students and recent graduates from across the world – seeking to tackle local and global challenges by transforming their ideas, technologies or passion into viable ventures.
Gain a robust toolkit consisting of rigorous training materials such as bite-sized video lectures curated by award winning faculty at Queen’s university. Get a chance to actively engage in a global community – explore your evolving purpose and realize meaningful existence through collaborations.
The course curriculum is anchored around a systemic and rigorous frame work created at MIT and outlined in the Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup Book by Bill Aulet at the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship.
In their learning journey, fellows will undergo three stages that are; explore, ignite, and launch. Progressing from one stage to the other entirely depends on how committed the participants will be to completing assignments, watching the lectures, and reaching out to mentors for help.
Participants will be required to demonstrate commitment to the entrepreneurial process by completing the training and progressing on their ideas’ respective milestones. At each stage, new opportunities and resources are unlocked to help fellows learn by doing.
- Best-in-class Training
- $250 stipend for fellows
- Mentorship sessions from industry experts.
- Certificate awarded for 100% completion
- Global community of peers
- Open to highly motivated high school, college students and recent graduates from across the world;
- Applicants should be seeking to tackle local and global challenges by transforming their ideas, technologies or passion into viable ventures.
- Have a will to learn (curiosity, collaboration, and resilience). They will assess this based on the insight questions and the short recorded video that you are required to attach while filling out the form.
- Curious explorers who want to build a larger social network to amplify their work.
- Hoping to join a startup and make an impact.
Applications are due on August 21, 2022 at midnight your local time.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Quest Fellowship.