Parexel Vacancy Application Details.
The Parexel Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Parexel Jobs Vacancy
Parexel’s Regulatory Medical Writing Services works closely with our clients around the world to develop and launch new medicines and treatments that improve healthcare for millions of patients. We’re one of the largest providers of medical writing services worldwide, and have managed thousands of writing projects in more than 29 countries across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. As a result of continued customer satisfaction and business growth, this global team is expanding and offers many opportunities for career development.
In this role, you’ll prepare clinical documents for comprehensive clinical trials and programs. Using compliant Parexel and sponsor formats, styles and management systems, you’ll manage clinical document deliverables such as model informed consent forms, clinical study reports, pharmacovigilance documents and more. Our Medical Writers also participate in ongoing professional development programs to maintain current knowledge in the various areas.
- Full Time
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
Love where you work, and work where you love.
Opportunity to work on a wide range of therapeutic areas, document types and clinical projects.
The Medical Writing Support Coordinator (MWSC) will provide support on Medical Writing Services (MWS) projects as appropriate, including administrative and filing support.
The MWSC must be conscientious, able to work with minimal supervision and accept work direction from Lead Medical Writers and MWS management, have an aptitude for working with a variety of different software packages, exhibit a high degree of flexibility and initiative, demonstrate the ability to follow up on multiple tasks and projects, and possess the ability to handle matters of a confidential nature.
Medical Writing Support Services Line Management
Works Closely with
Client technical representatives
- Organize and track delivery of all project documents as required
- Assist Medical Writers in all billable project-related tasks, as required. This includes assisting with client communication, set up and maintenance of project files and archiving.
- Provide administrative support, including coordination of meetings, recording and distribution of meeting minutes, photocopying, faxing, and maintenance of project trackers, as required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Client-focused approach to work.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and e-mail applications desirable
- A primary degree, especially in health-related sciences, and/or an IT-related qualification would be an advantage.
Consideration will be given to candidates who are technically sound along with experience in office administration.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Minimum Work Experience
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office platform. Basic knowledge of general office practice
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!