MTN Tax Graduate Programme application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on MTN Group application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, how it works, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Myapplications.co.za as well as on the official website/application portal.
MTN Tax Graduate Programme
The MTN Tax Graduate Programme for young Graduates application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that MTN Group application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of MTN Group.
Application Deadline: unspecified
As a member of the MTN Group Tax team, the primary responsibility of the Graduate is to assist members of the team by ensuring the timeliness and integrity of reports, performance scorecard targets and plans are in line with corporate and territorial requirements. Identify and recommend potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures
- Able to work with Microsoft (Excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work with multiple chart of accounts in the Trial Balance and General ledger
- Must be able to extract invoices from the system and interpret them
- To prepare tax schedules for Companies
- Knowledge of Oracle advantageous
- Must be a dependable member of the team
- The role works under the supervision of a senior team member
- Big data management or technologically savvy
- Interact with various stakeholders (Rennies, Accounting Dept etc)
- Good in communication skills and English language
- Live the MTN Brand – change and influence employees behavior
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Desire to innovate
Collaboration (Formal and Informal Relationships)
- Responsibility towards: who are they and what do they receive from the incumbent.
- Direct reports: none
- Key customers: Group Finance, Opcos
- Key suppliers:
- Relations, etc.: Tax Planning, Reporting
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the MTN Tax Graduate Programme
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the MTN Group, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.