MEET UP! Youth Conference “Power of Youth” for Young Europeans 2022
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Applications are open for the MEET UP! Youth Conference “Power of Youth” 2022. Freedom of expression, climate change or LGBTIQ rights – young people have a voice and use it increasingly to stand up for their rights!
The situation of young people in the Eastern Partnership countries and Germany is very diverse: the war in Ukraine, demonstration for EU candidacy in Georgia or climate protests in Germany – more and more young people strive to be heard and want to change their societies for the better.
The MEET UP! Youth Conference “Power of Youth” brings together 60 young people from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Republic of Moldova, and Ukraine to discuss current questions of the young generation, to empower them in their engagement, and to provide a platform for exchange and inspiration.
- The MEET UP! Youth for Partnership program covers the costs: travel expenses, accommodation, full board, and program.
- The participants are responsible for booking their flights. Travel expenses will be reimbursed after the conference and after handing in receipts.
- There is no participation fee!
- Open to young people from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Republic of Moldova, and Ukraine;
- Applicants should be aged 18-35 years;
- The working language of the conference is English. They do not provide any translation, therefore a good level of English is required.
Apply by filling in the form and sending your motivation video or motivation letter. The Conference will take place in Tbilisi, Georgia from September 21 to 25, 2022.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit MEET Up! Conference.