Loadsmart Vacancy Application Details.
The Loadsmart Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Loadsmart Jobs Vacancy
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you want to join a rocketship that has had +200% growth of year-over-year revenue?
- Do you want to collaborate with one of the greatest tech driven brokers in the logistics industry?
- Do you want to experience an opportunity to work along with a few of the biggest retailers in the world?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Customer Operations Representative. We are a Series C-funded logistic technology company that has increased our revenue by 200% year over year, led by a leadership team of logistics veterans and experienced engineers, product leaders and data scientists continuing to disrupt this $800 billion industry.
We are seeking an innovative, agile, data-oriented Customer Operations Representative who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company. You will be in charge of coordinating a customer’s shipments by quoting, booking and scheduling to ensure we provide an optimal customer service experience within a teamwork based and tech driven company.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO…
- Provide customers with quotes based on available freight opportunities
- Book shipments tendered by customers
- Schedule appointments via email, phone, or customer TMS based on customer requirements
- Communicate and attain approvals for extra charges on customer shipments
- Proactively communicate with customers on the status of their shipments and any issues that come along.
- Work with members of other teams to guarantee a smooth delivery process
- Assist with challenging requests and know when they should be escalated
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE…
- Fluent in English – verbal and written
- Working in a customer – facing role a plus
- Proven ability to maintain high levels of customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Familiarity with USA geography
- Go-getter attitude with the ability to come up with solutions to challenges
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Team player with high energy but also stand alone star
- Problem – solver
- Tech genius
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide solutions to their issues
- Passionate to work and bring initiatives to the team
WORKING AT LOADSMART
- Competitive monthly fixed compensation plus access hours paid (over 160 hours per month!)
- Signing bonus – because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to set up your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier : )
- Work in the comfort of your own home.
- Career growth opportunities.
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of individuals in a fast paced, high growth company.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!