Graduate Institute Refugee Scholarships application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Graduate Institute Refugee application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, how it works, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Myapplications.co.za as well as on the official website/application portal.
Graduate Institute Refugee Scholarships
The Graduate Institute Refugee application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Graduate Institute Refugee application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Graduate Institute Refugee.
The Graduate Institute strives to support talented scholars from around the world. Financial aid packages may include cost-of-living scholarships, tuition reduction and/or a paid position, in various proportions. Aid is awarded with consideration to both financial needs and academic merit. A number of special scholarship opportunities are available to students who meet specific eligibility criteria.
Deeply concerned by the magnitude of the migratory crisis and the fate of tens of thousands of people in war zones who are seeking refuge in places such as Switzerland, the Graduate Institute has decided to support refugees in Switzerland holding a B or F permit and wishing to pursue their studies by offering them a full annual scholarship amounting to CHF 20,000 to cover living expenses, with the possibility of a tuition fee reduction depending on the candidate’s financial means.
Priority will be given to those who meet the following criteria, however, if unable to find a candidate, the search will be expanded to anyone who has been a refugee in a country other than Switzerland prior to their admission.
- Applicants should have been granted a Swiss Refugee status (Permit B) or have a Provisional Admission for Foreigners status (Permit F)
- Applicants must provide a letter from the Swiss Government confirming refugee status or provisional admission in Switzerland
- Applicants must be resident in Switzerland
- Applicants must be accepted into one of the study programmes at the Institute
- Only new students may apply: those already enrolled are not eligible to apply
- Candidates must apply for one of the study programmes at the Institute and specify in their motivation letter that they want to apply for the Graduate Institute, Geneva Refugee Scholarship
- The main requirement to apply for one of our master programmes is a Bachelor’s degree, or a degree deemed equivalent, in the social sciences
- The main requirement to apply for our PhD programme is a master’s degree, or a degree deemed equivalent, in the social sciences and, to the extent possible, a master-level research dissertation successfully completed
- Candidates must also meet the Institute’s language requirements
The candidates’ eligibility is assessed by the Financial Aid Committee according to the application file, which includes documents justifying financial needs and a motivation letter. The committee pays particular attention to academic results, the motivation letter and the request for financial aid, but also to references and other relevant information.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Graduate Institute Refugee, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.