GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass for Women in Nigeria 2022
Deadline: July 25, 2022
Applications are invited for the GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass 2022 for Women in Nigeria. The Masterclass is an empowerment program by Grand Africa Initiative (GAIN) in collaboration with Development Bank of Nigeria PLC (DBN).
This program is designed to equip 200 young women entrepreneurs who would be selected from across Nigeria with entrepreneurial knowledge and skills to build and scale their businesses, become employers of labour and become economically empowered. The program includes training and mentorship in areas critical to the success of MSMEs including ideation, legal, branding, marketing, communication, accounting, modeling, staffing, structure, processes, business confidence etc.
- Training by a faculty of experts
- Access to mentors
- Access to a Unique Community of like minds
- Certificate of Participation
- Information on how to position your business for financing facility
- Open to female entrepreneurs across Nigeria;
- Have a business or a business idea;
- Be between 22 to 45 years of age;
- Have a demonstrable interest in business, access to the internet, internet-enabled device, and electricity.
If you are a Nigerian female, have a business idea or already started your business, go ahead and apply.
For more information, visit GAIN Entrepreneurship Masterclass.