Competition Authority of Kenya Young Professional Programme application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Young Professional Programme application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, how it works, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Myapplications.co.za as well as on the official website/application portal.
Young Professional Programme.
The Competition Authority of Kenya Young Professional Programme (YPP) 2022 for young Kenyan graduates (Monthly Stipends available) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Young Professional Programme application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Young Professional Programme.
The Competition Authority of Kenya (the Authority) is a Statutory Agency established under the Competition Act No.12 of 2010. The Authority’s mandate is to promote and safeguard competition and also protect consumers from unfair and misleading market conduct. The Authority runs a (1) year Young Professional Programme (YPP) to expose the participants to the Competition Policy and Law Enforcement with the objective of motivating and thereof deepening interest and capacity in this field. The Authority invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the Calendar year 2022.
- Applicants MUST have a minimum of Masters Degree in Law, Economics or Business related course from a recognized University and MUST be below thirty (30) years of age.
Terms and Conditions
- The successful candidates will be under a one (1) year training contract and will be paid a monthly stipend.
- At the end of the programme, all the Young Professionals will be required to write a paper on Competition Policy and Law prior to issuance of a certificate.
- Successful professionals may be absorbed into the permanent workforce of the Authority based on the availability of a vacancy
Successful candidates will be required to obtain and submit copies of clearance
certificates from the following Agencies prior to being engaged:
a) Kenya Revenue Authority
b) Higher Education Loans Board
c) Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
d) Criminal Investigations Department
e) Credit Reference Bureau
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 – 00200
Email: [email protected] or;
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Young Professional Programme, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.