Job Title: 2X Intermediate Support and Integrations engineer
Location: Johannesburg North
Duties & Responsibilities:
Minimum of 2 years’ mobile telecommunication experience in a Support and Integration position.
Experience in integration and supporting applications and troubleshooting.
Experience with working a Telecommunication environment.
· Unix or Linux Skills are essential.
· System administration skills are required.
· Bash scripting.
· Intermediate SQL Knowledge is essential.
· Knowledge of Business processes, concept.
· Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
· Monitor monitoring and alarming systems and deal with issues raised.
· Analyse and identify possible issues or improvement needs.
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
· Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
· Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
· Ensure all issues are properly logged
· Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
· Work closely with peers and management in the operations environment and cross-functionally groups.
· Proper planning and tracker setup skills to ensure implementations are tracked and implemented properly
Please visit our website www.communicate.co.za to submit your CV directly or to view other IT related jobs. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in IT!
For more information, please call (Suzan Mzima) on (087 378 8630).
Package & Remuneration:
R 450 000 – R 550 000