Caterpillar Vacancy Application Details.
The Caterpillar Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Caterpillar Jobs Vacancy
As a Caterpillar Parts Operations Graduate within the EAME Distribution Division, you will learn on the job, together with personal development and training in a specialized field. Our team assist our Cat Dealers based in Europe, Africa, Middle East, and Eurasia together with our Global Caterpillar Product Support & Logistics Division. When our peers at Caterpillar design, manufacture, market or sell Cat parts, we ensure that the right parts are available for our customers, at the right time and at the right place. Dealer Operational Excellence is what Caterpillar aims for, in support of our Company’ Services Growth strategy and our brand promise. To achieve it, we assist Cat Dealers’ capabilities improvement initiatives related to parts distribution & logistics, inventory management, order management, supply chain management and sales & operations planning.
1) An opportunity:
- For a period of 13 months, the Caterpillar’s Graduate program offers entry-level positions within the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
- The program gives an opportunity to become a fixed employee if job performance is high & hiring possibilities are available.
2) Parts Excellence Program:
- Understand the Parts Excellence Program through various Parts Operations assessments available.
- Support the team’s consultants as they work on improving dealer capability.
- Assist with the program metrics and attributes tracking to attain global consistency among dealers and across industries.
3) Parts Operations analytics:
- Familiarize yourself with the facts, data, and key performance indicators we use to identify market insights that will support change.
- Learn how to use analytical work to identify solutions and leverage existing practices.
4) Aftermarket Business acumen:
- S&OP. Sales. Operations. Planning. Participate in the gathering of future events expected on the market that will influence the supply chain in collaboration with Aftermarket sales teams (Cat and Dealers).
- Join our forward planning effort to support customer’s parts availability and dealer profitability improvements.
- Support parts sales forecast report needs and learn how to continuously monitor sales targets.
5) Cross functional expertise & self-starter mindset:
- Participate in projects made of subject matter experts, in support of dealer transformation through innovation, prioritization, and execution of projects.
- Learn how to influence through strong communication skills to sustain the engagement of your partners, internal (Cat) but also external (Dealers) and to document best practices and identify scalable projects.
WHO ARE YOU? REQUIREMENTS.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant working experience in: Parts distribution, OR logistics, OR inventory management, OR order management, OR supply chain management, OR sales & operations planning (S&OP).
- A ‘’Nothing is impossible” approach! You enjoy being reactive as much as proactive to fix and anticipate issues.
- Fluent in English and other languages are a plus.
- Business acumen and customer service mindset.
- Advanced in Excel/PowerBI and PowerPoint: Other tools are a plus.
- Accountable, you are passionate about what you do:
NB. The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
Pending the number of applications, the criteria for the position may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
At Caterpillar we embrace and promote diversity, we encourage our people to be themselves, this is a place where we succeed on merit.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for the role.
A valid work permit is required for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!